28 Nov Tips For CRM Implementation
Many business owners and CRM users often find themselves becoming unstuck during and after CRM implementations.
With the success of any CRM project heavily dependent on user acceptance here are some tips to secure enthusiasm from everyone:
1. Use all aspects of the CRM software, and make frequent references to how you’ve used it in presentations in order to gain the attention of upper level management. This will not only make you come across as having a varied skill set, but also encourage management to consider company-wide training.
2. CRM software such as Salesforce.com and MS Dynamics offer a great deal in terms of personalisation. This is a very small adjustment, however it will make figures, statistics and files appear that much closer to the users from your company.
3. Recommend developing a team from within your company that is composed of personnel from various departments in order to discuss and determine how the CRM software can be maximised for users throughout the company, rather than just sales.
4. Make your CRM more relevant by adapting it to your business processes. This again pertains to optimisation. Given the speed at which business moves, it is reasonable to assume that your business processes will vary and adapt over time
5. Train staff. Informed Training
offers expert training, advice and consultation on the leading, world-renowned CRM systems, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics and Zoho, using a variety of training methods
geared to develop a clear understanding of CRM throughout your staff.
If you are interested in CRM training, feel free to contact us