20 Apr Informed Training – Pleased to Offer Expert Technology Advice and Coaching For Black Country Companies Funded by ERDF Programme
- You must be an SME (less than 250 employees) in an eligible sector, exclusions are Retail, Agriculture and certain Professional Services (ie Solicitors, Accountants and Financial Planning Companies). Eligibility will be confirmed prior to any consultation taking place.
- Your premises should pay business rates to one of the Black Country Councils: Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Dudley.
- A sales turnover of less than 50m Euros (approx £40m).
- A balance sheet of less than 43m Euros (approx £35m).
- Less than 25% of it is owned by a larger/combination of larger companies who are not themselves an SME .
If you answered YES to these criteria then don't miss this great opportunity and register now, time is running out, as funding expires June 2015. All Onsite Sessions must be completed by end of May 2015.Sessions will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. For initial enquiries, Call us on 0121 357 5944 or 0784 1867144 Email us on [email protected] or [email protected]