20 Apr Informed Training – Pleased to Offer Expert Technology Advice and Coaching For Black Country Companies Funded by ERDF Programme
Informed Training are really excited to offer you and/or your clients, the opportunity to take advantage of FREE expert technology advice, along with bespoke one to one coaching at your premises from (OBT) Optimising Business Technology in the Black Country, an ERDF programme (European Regional Development Fund).
This offer includes a review of your current IT systems, the development of an action plan to improve your uses of IT and follow-up sessions to revisit the topics you decide to cover.
You will also gain access to FREE Workshops on a range of topics including: Improving your Business Productivity and Modernising your business with IT, Search Engine Optimisation and Email Marketing.
In order to qualify, you need to satisfy the following criteria:
- You must be an SME (less than 250 employees) in an eligible sector, exclusions are Retail, Agriculture and certain Professional Services (ie Solicitors, Accountants and Financial Planning Companies). Eligibility will be confirmed prior to any consultation taking place.
- Your premises should pay business rates to one of the Black Country Councils: Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Dudley.
- A sales turnover of less than 50m Euros (approx £40m).
- A balance sheet of less than 43m Euros (approx £35m).
- Less than 25% of it is owned by a larger/combination of larger companies who are not themselves an SME .
If you answered YES to these criteria then don’t miss this great opportunity and register now, time is running out, as funding expires June 2015. All Onsite Sessions must be completed by end of May 2015.
Sessions will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.