07 Jul Informed Training Powerstart CRM Workshop 24th July
Eileen’s next CRM Workshop, aimed at new CRM adoptees is on Thursday 24th
July at BCFC. Following our recent Workshop delivery and the great feedback received, we have decided to run another one for those who could not make the last date.
We currently have 5 place left , so if you or your clients want to help manage the growth of your business through great technology, reduce duplication and stress, please email [email protected]
This interactive Workshop, is designed to ensure you will:
- Gain a clear understanding of how to harness the tools within your CRM
- Target and track your customers and leads with impact!
- Use your system to manage and drive your sales
- Manage multiple relationships more effectively, e.g. leads, existing clients, suppliers
- Segment your live data, enabling you to target your marketing more effectively
- See all information in one central place – saving time and reducing duplication
Time: 10.30am - 4.00pm
Date: Thursday 24th July 2014
Venue: International Suite
Birmingham City Football Club
St Andrew's Stadium
Just some of the feedback from last CRM Workshop include:
"Just been to quote 2 jobs..The Zoho journey has commenced. Many thanks Eileen for an informative and very enjoyable day. Well worth the the cost and time invested". Paul Phipps - GP Home Options
"Informed Training are highly knowledgeable when it comes to CRM. .. "Excellent training that met my needs exactly". I will now scan all business cards and process them through the lead to sale steps. Mo Harford - Momentum Training
Superb location, free parking excellent. .."Very logical; clear and precise" Donetta Bradley - Braddons Decorators
Please contact us via email [email protected]
for more information.